|P/N: Q2P06438A0||Layer Count: 2L|
|Material:RO4350B.||Cu Thickness: 1oz|
|Board Thickness: 0. 7mm||Surface: HAL Leadfree||Application:RF|
|Soldermask Color: Green||Board Size: 75mm*130mm|
What is Rogers PCB
Roger PCB refers to printed circuit boards (PCBs) manufactured using Rogers materials. Rogers material is a high-performance, high-frequency circuit board material developed by Rogers Corporation in the United States. This material has the characteristics of low dielectric constant, low loss, high stability, and high temperature resistance, making it suitable for circuit design in high frequency, high-speed, and microwave frequency bands.
Rogers: RO4003, RO3003, RO4350, RO5880, etc. With the development of 5G millimeter waves, Rogers has also launched multiple low loss circuit boards suitable for millimeter waves.
Rogers PCB board material ceramic high-frequency board series classification:
- RO3000 series: PTFE circuit materials based on ceramic filling, with models including RO3003, RO3006, RO3010, and RO3035 high-frequency laminates.
- RT6000 series: PTFE circuit material based on ceramic filling, designed for electronic and microwave circuits that require high dielectric constant. The part number include RT6006 with a dielectric constant of 6.15 and RT6010 with a dielectric constant of 10.2.
- TMM series: composite materials based on ceramics, hydrocarbons, and thermosetting polymers, models: TMM3, TMM4, TMM6, TMM10, TMM10i, TMM13i. and so on.
Rogers is progressing in line with rapid technology development. Its materials serve customer needs for a wide range of industries. Explore the markets we serve and applications of your products.
- Active Safety Device
- Antenna System
- Backhaul Radios
- Communication Systems
- Handheld Device Cellular and Wifi Antenna
- Power Amplifiers
- Telematics and Infotainment
Rogers material that we usually manufacture are RO3003, RO3006, RO3010, RO3035, RO3200, RO4000 LoPro, RO4003C, RO4350B, RO4360G2, RO4400 and RO4835.
On May 9th, Rogers announced plans to establish a new factory in China to produce curamik ® AMB (active metal brazing) and DBC (direct bonded copper) substrates to meet significant demand growth. The first phase of the expansion is planned to be completed by 2025. Previously, Rogers increased investment and increased curamik for its Eschenbach factory in Germany last year ® The production capacity of the product.
It is worth nothing that Curamik from Rogers Company ® The product series provides first-class metallized ceramic substrates, leading the industry in the fields of power electronics and printed circuit applications. Curamik ® The substrate is made by bonding or brazing pure copper material onto a ceramic substrate, which can carry higher currents, achieve higher voltage insulation performance, and have a wide range of operating temperatures.